Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinspiration: Bag Holder

One of the places that I feel the lest organized is my car.  It’s not covered over in clutter, but I always feel like my car is messy.  On the other hand, I always feel like I could be better prepared for emergency situations.  It’s my ‘too much stuff/not what I need’ struggle!

I want to be THAT Mom.  You know the one.  “Hey Lisa, baby Cutiepie had a blow out.  Got anything to put in a dirty diaper?” or “Hey Lisa, little Messyface got sand in his socks at the playground.  Have anything to put them in?”  Yeah, I want to be Super Mom.  I said it.  When I saw this on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect for my hero-like Mom tools.  Control clutter and destroy trash before it takes over car-topia and  look good doing it.  Word!  (See I told ya!)

So introducing my newest member in my arsenal . . dunta du dahh… THE BAG HOLDER!

2011 LBD Bag Holder 01

2011 LBD Bag Holder 02

I decided to not attempt the fabric and Mod Podge  like Tattertots and Jello really only because I can never get the jar open.  And then I would have had to wait for it to dry.  Instead I opted for some scrapbook paper and spray adhesive.  This is just going in the bin in the car so it shouldn’t get too much wear and tear.   Otherwise I would have went the fabric route. 

And here is my inspiration:







What do you think?  Nailed it!

1 comment:

Christina said...

this is great, Lisa!